Hey guys, guess who’s back? Thats right, this girl!
I am feeling so much better. Monday was tough, it was my first day back in the office and my energy was pretty low. Yesterday was much better and today I feel like super Marci! It is good to be well again.
Okay so if you remember last week’s post, I dumped all my normal goals and tried to focus on just resting, staying hydrated and moving a little. It went pretty well. Here is the break down.
Week 38 Goals Check
- If I feel tired, I’m going to rest *A* – I worked from home last week. I would work a couple hours and then sleep a couple hours. It worked out pretty good.
- Drink lots of fluids and keep myself hydrated *A* – No problems with this, lots of water and lots of juice.
- If I ever want to get my voice back, I need to shut up for now =) *B* – This was a tough one for me, i’m just a talker. My voice is pretty much back now, it just cuts out once in a while.
- Walk 4000 steps per day this week. *B* – I got 4 days of over 4000 steps and the rest of the week were over 3000 steps. I feel pretty good about that.
- Track all of my food. *C* I have mixed feelings about this one. I did track all my food, but I didn’t worry myself about calories. All the comfort food and juices add up fast.
- Meditate *B* – Got 3 days of meditation in.
Week 39 Goals – Back to the Basics!
- Stay Hydrated
- Maintain a 500-calorie per day deficit
- 10,000 steps a day
- Do The Step workout at least 3 times this week.
- Get out of my chair for a spin around the block three time a day
- Meditate four times per week
- Reflect on my goals every day and keep my vision board updated
- Keep posting on my blog and Facebook, posting my Fitbit Dashboard everyday
- One hiking/adventure day per week
- Lose 1 pound per week
Okay, so back to my original game plan. I gained another 2.7 pounds back this week, not surprised, but damn that sucks so much! I can do this! The sun is coming out and that usually gives me more energy and motivation to be outside and moving. I also have a Gorge hiking adventure scheduled with some of my gal pals this weekend that I am looking forward to, should be fun! I finally finished my picture frame blackboard project that I will be using as my reflection board, it is all set up and ready to go! Thanks for hanging in there with me and reading up on my week 38 summary. I appreciate all of your love and support, you guys keep me going! Thank you!