I have had a very productive week. Lots of moving, some adventure and most importantly, I had fun! I started taking Natur Mad brand Triple Flex with vitamin D3, Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM to address my arthritis concerns. Of course, it’s been nice and warm out since. We will see how it goes when the cool weather hits. It’s been a great week. I feel like I’m back on track. Let’s break it down!
- I love walking around the Mt Tabor trails. Lots of fresh forest smells and fresh air. Might be one of my new favorite walking spots.
- The Ash Whitefly is a super annoying little bug! I have been seeing them everywhere and I think I inhaled a few while standing in line at FrightTown. There were so many there, our hair was turning white with them. GROSS!
- I’m not too old to party like a rock star. I hung out with the girls until Saturday night and didn’t get home until almost 2 in the morning.
- Crock Pot Chicken & Dumplings is so good. I made a batch this weekend. Still was able to eat within my calorie allotment. Delicious!
Week 14 Goals Check
- Stay hydrated “A+” I did miss two days of logging my water, but I did drink it!
- Maintain a 500-calorie per day deficit “A+”
- 10,000 steps per day “C” I missed three days, but much improvement from last week!
- Get off the MAX train one stop early every commute day “A+” Nailed it!
- Walk home from the MAX stop 3 times this week “A+” I walked home 4 times!
- Yoga twice per week “C” I got one day in
- Meditation 4 times per week. “A+” I got in 5 days!
- Reflect on my goals every day and keep my vision board updated “B” I reflected daily, but didn’t keep my board updated.
- Keep posting on my Blog and FaceBook “A”
- One hiking/adventure day per week “A+” I hiked the trails at Mt Tabor and ran through the haunted houses at FrightTown.
- Lose 1 pound per week “A++” I lost 2 pounds this week!
Week 15 Goals
- Stay hydrated and lot ALL my water
- Maintain a 500-calorie per day deficit
- 10,000 steps per day
- Get of the MAX train on stop early every commute day
- Walk home form the MAX stop 3 times per week
- Yoga twice per week. Make the time Marci!
- Meditation 4 times per week
- Reflect on my goals every day and keep my vision board updated
- Keep posting on my Blog and Facebook
- One hiking/adventure day per week
- Lose 1 pound per week
Wow! I’m pretty excited about my week, there was some slippage, but much improvement over the prior week. I lost 2 freaking pounds! That is so awesome. I am so happy that this is still working for me after 14 weeks. I’m going to have some fun this week. I want to get up to Mt. Tabor again for some fresh forest air. Thanks for reading my week 14 summary. You guys rock. I know I always say this, but it’s true, I can’t do this without your support. You guys keep me motivated and strong. Thank you so much! I dig you guys!