I did it, I made it through week 30! It was a super challenging week for me. Work has been super busy and has me completely stressed out. I have been trying to take a few steps back and take some deep breaths to chill out, but I can’t help myself I still get all wound up. I also haven’t been getting away from my desk to move very often. I just get sucked in. I am going to have to do something to remind myself to move. Maybe I will setup a few reminder alarms on my Fitbit. Anyway, lets see how the week went.
- I must be part bear, hibernating during the winter months. I took a look back at the past several weeks. I have not as active as I was in the summer months. I feel like I could just curl up in a ball and sleep. I was very excited this week to see some spring flowers popping up already. I can’t wait for the warmer days to get here already!
- Stress sucks. I need to figure out how to get rid of some of this baggage. It’s my own doing, my constant worry if I’m dong my job well enough, the busyness, projects at home. the meditation and breathing exercises usually help, but lately it’s been a bigger beast.
- Ozzy Osborne maybe an old man, but he can still rock your ass off! Last Saturday, me and the hubs adventured up to Tacoma to rock out with Black Sabbath live. They were so good. Can’t believe those old dudes still have it. It was a great show.
Week 30 Goals Check:
- Stay Hydrated – A – I have been drinking tons of water.
- Maintain a 500-calorie per day deficit – A – I had a couple of close stress eating days, but I pulled it out.
- 10,000 steps a day – F – I didn’t hit 10k, but I wasn’t sitting around. Just not moving as much as I should have.
- Get out of my chair for a spin around the block three time a day – F – There has just been so much going on at work. I need to make more time for myself and step away from the desk!
- Meditate four times per week – A – Five times this week, it’s kept my sanity in check.
- Reflect on my goals every day and keep my vision board updated – B – I reflected, but my heart just wasn’t in it this week.
- Keep posting on my blog and Facebook, posting my Fitbit Dashboard everyday – B – I didn’t get any 10k post this week, but I still posted my activities.
- One hiking/adventure day per week – B – Not really an exercise adventure, but I should get some points for attending the Black Sabbath concert, jumping up and down and screaming my head off =)
- Lose 1 pound per week – F – I did lose this week, but only .1 pounds. I need to get moving!
Week 31 Goals:
- Stay Hydrated
- Maintain a 500-calorie per day deficit
- 10,000 steps a day
- Get out of my chair for a spin around the block three time a day
- Meditate four times per week
- Reflect on my goals every day and keep my vision board updated
- Keep posting on my blog and Facebook, posting my Fitbit Dashboard everyday
- One hiking/adventure day per week
- Lose 1 pound per week
Not a very stellar week, but I’m not giving up. I’m hoping work will calm down a little this week, but that isn’t looking to promising. I just need to relax a little bit and quit working about everything so much. I guess the biggest part for me is control. I can’t control everything, shit happens. I just need to learn to let it go. I will also figure out a way to get my ass out of the chair more often at work. I’m sure that will help with the stress as well, breathing some fresh air. Thanks checking out my week 30 summary guys! I will see you all next week, until then keep on moving!