Welcome to my week 32 summary. I burned this week to the ground! It’s been a great week. I’m feeling some good energy, and I got out there and did some serious moving this week. I tried to go shoe shopping last weekend, that was a joke. I have long feet and it’s tricky to find shoes my size. I hit three stores, no luck. Anyway, lets see how I did this week.
I really only have one lesson to share this week, about shoes. Don’t wait until your walking shoes are completely thrashed before buying new. I wore my walking shoes down to the soft part of the sole, the tread is almost completely gone! I put some serious miles on those babies. I also started noticing that my feet, hips and knees where starting to get sore again. Derp, the support system in my shoes were also completely thrashed. So ya, this weekend, I ventured out and tried to by some new running/walking shoes. SO AGGRAVATING! I know I have big feet, size 11, I don’t think that is too far out there. I went to DSW, Famous Footwear and Foot Locker, NOTHING! And another thing, why the fuck are most of the women’s running shoes out there pink? Not all women like pink people! It was not a good shopping experience. The only positive thing about it was that I got over 5,000 steps in shoe shopping. Score!
Week 32 Goals Check:
- Stay Hydrated – A+ – Check!
- Maintain a 500-calorie per day deficit – A – Even walked extra one day so I could enjoy my home made lasagna guilt free!
- 10,000 steps a day – B+ – I hit this goal six days this week! I’m feeling pretty good about that.
- Do The Step workout at least 3 times this week. – F – I didn’t do it. I was pretty worn out and sore from all the walking.
- Get out of my chair for a spin around the block three time a day – A – Setting up alarms on the Fitbit has really helped me out with this one.
- Meditate four times per week – A – Nailed it, just me and my singing bowl =)
- Reflect on my goals every day and keep my vision board updated – A – Everyday!
- Keep posting on my blog and Facebook, posting my Fitbit Dashboard everyday – A – There were lots of posts this week.
- One hiking/adventure day per week – A – I got back up to Mt. Tabor, cold as hell, but I did it!
- Lose 1 pound per week – F – I didn’t lose or gain this week, blah! I worked so hard. Maybe I will see it next week.
Week 33 Goals:
- Stay Hydrated
- Maintain a 500-calorie per day deficit
- 10,000 steps a day
- Do The Step workout at least 3 times this week.
- Get out of my chair for a spin around the block three time a day
- Meditate four times per week
- Reflect on my goals every day and keep my vision board updated
- Keep posting on my blog and Facebook, posting my Fitbit Dashboard everyday
- One hiking/adventure day per week
- Lose 1 pound per week
Phew! That felt like a fast and furious week. Shoe update, I finally found a pair today, so I will be breaking those babies in this week. Also, I am pleased to report that I received a new Fitbit badge this week. The New Zealand badge for putting in 990 life time miles. Holy shit, I walked 990 freaking miles! Pretty amazing stuff! This week I’m going to focus on getting that step work out in, I can do it! Okay, that is all I have guys. I appreciate you guys stopping by to read about my week 32 summary and I will see you all next week. Keep on moving and grooving!