I made it through week 34. It wasn’t a very stellar week, I started out strong, but then went a little flat. I guess I just needed a little break. Here is how I did.
Week 34 Goals Check:
- Stay Hydrated – A+ – Done!
- Maintain a 500-calorie per day deficit – B– I went over a couple of days, but I did keep logging it.
- 10,000 steps a day – C – I hit this goal four days this week.
- Do The Step workout at least 3 times this week. – F – Not at all.
- Get out of my chair for a spin around the block three time a day – B – Not as much as I wanted to, but there was some really good days in there.
- Meditate four times per week – B – Three times
- Reflect on my goals every day and keep my vision board updated – C – Kind of in a funk this week, didn’t have my heart into it.
- Keep posting on my blog and Facebook, posting my Fitbit Dashboard everyday – C –I posted every day, but not as many 10k post as I would have liked.
- One hiking/adventure day per week – F – None.
- Lose 1 pound per week – F – Big fat F, I gained 1.6 pounds! Gah! I guess that isn’t really a shocker given my over eating and lack of exercise this week.
Week 35 Goals
- Stay Hydrated
- Maintain a 500-calorie per day deficit
- 10,000 steps a day
- Do The Step workout at least 3 times this week.
- Get out of my chair for a spin around the block three time a day
- Meditate four times per week
- Reflect on my goals every day and keep my vision board updated
- Keep posting on my blog and Facebook, posting my Fitbit Dashboard everyday
- One hiking/adventure day per week
- Lose 1 pound per week
Okay, so a pretty crappy week, not too impressed with myself right now. Time to suck it up and move on. I will have a better week this week. I’m going to join some Fitbit challenges, the competition keeps me moving. Going to stay within my calories this week, not sure what caused me to fall of the wagon, but I’m getting back on it! Thanks for hanging in there with me guys and reading my week 34 summary. You’re the best!