It feels so good to be out and about again and getting shit done. I have mixed feelings about this week because I feel like I was out doing a lot, but I fell short on some of my goals. I am definitely headed the right direction tho, so I can feel good about that. Here is the low down…
Week 39 Goals Check
- Stay Hydrated *B* I drank tons of water, definitely enough to stay hydrated, but didn’t hit my 190 ounces a day goal. It’s so much water! I have noticed a huge difference tho, my skin is so soft, I’m getting better sleep and have a lot more energy.
- Maintain a 500-calorie per day deficit *C* I had a deficit every day, but not 500 calories.
- 10,000 steps a day *D* I hit my 10k one day this week, but got pretty close on other days.
- Do The Step workout at least 3 times this week. *F* I just didn’t have it in, me this next week will be better.
- Get out of my chair for a spin around the block three time a day *A* I had lots of out of my seat action this week.
- Meditate four times per week *A* Nailed it!
- Reflect on my goals every day and keep my vision board updated *A* Nailed it!
- Keep posting on my blog and Facebook, posting my Fitbit Dashboard everyday *C* Not alot of active posting, some, but not as much as their should have been.
- One hiking/adventure day per week *A+* I went on a hike at Bridal Veil Falls with my gal pals on Saturday and on Monday I went to an Iron Maiden concert. EPIC!!!
- Lose 1 pound per week *B* Good news, I lost .6 pounds, bad news it’s not a whole pound =)
Week 40 Goals
- Stay Hydrated
- Maintain a 500-calorie per day deficit
- 10,000 steps a day
- Do The Step workout at least 3 times this week.
- Get out of my chair for a spin around the block three time a day
- Meditate four times per week
- Reflect on my goals every day and keep my vision board updated
- Keep posting on my blog and Facebook, posting my Fitbit Dashboard everyday
- One hiking/adventure day per week
- Lose 1 pound per week
Okay, I’m back in the game, just need to keep my drive up. I posted a picture of my reflection board updates above under my goals check. I found recording my achievements everyday has been very helpful to keep a good mindset and keep moving forward. So I will keep that up. This week, I will do my best to throw in those step workouts, that will burn those calories up. I was very happy to see that I lost weight this week! I didn’t lose a entire pound, but more importantly, I didn’t gain, I lost, AWESOME! Well that is my speel for the week, thanks for checking in and reading about my week 39 summary. Tune in next week for some more Marci action =)