Welcome to my week 41 summary. It’s been an off week for me. I have been very busy at work and then very busy at home trying to get some projects done. My focus was definitely not there this week. Lets break it down….
Week 41 Goals Check
- Stay Hydrated *A* I feel weird when I don’t have a bottle of water in my hand now.
- Maintain a 500-calorie per day deficit *B* I have been tracking my food, but I did have a couple days when I didn’t have -500.
- 10,000 steps a day *F* Big fail, I have been out and about, but did not hit any 10k days.
- Do The Step workout at least 3 times this week. *F* No step workouts this week
- Get out of my chair for a spin around the block three time a day *C* This was hit and miss for me this week.
- Meditate four times per week *B* I got three days in.
- Reflect on my goals every day and keep my vision board updated *C* I looked at them, but I wasn’t very focused.
- Keep posting on my blog and Facebook, posting my Fitbit Dashboard everyday *C* Not as much posting this week as there should have been.
- One hiking/adventure day per week *F* No adventure days this week! So sad.
- Lose 1 pound per week *D* I lost .3 pounds, not a full pound, but so happy I didn’t gain anything this week! Phew!
Week 42 Goals
- Stay Hydrated
- Maintain a 500-calorie per day deficit
- 10,000 steps a day
- Do The Step workout at least 3 times this week.
- Get out of my chair for a spin around the block three time a day
- Meditate four times per week
- Reflect on my goals every day and keep my vision board updated
- Keep posting on my blog and Facebook, posting my Fitbit Dashboard everyday
- One hiking/adventure day per week
- Lose 1 pound per week
That was a pretty half assed week. I need to FOCUS. I also need to balance my projects with my goals. I’m working on a huge crochet project. Once I sit down and start working on it, I get sucked in and forget everything else. I think I will practice the finish a row, get up and walk around and then do another, or something like that. I need to move! Work has been that way too. I have the alarm set on my Fitbit, but then when the alarm goes off, I tell myself that what I am doing is more important at the moment. BAD MARCI! Okay, knowing is half the battle right? I am going to make these goals happen and have a very impressive week 42. Thanks for checking in everyone! You guys are the best!