Welcome to my week 44 summary. I am happy to report that I had a pretty kick ass productive week. I got tons done this week. Work has been crazy, but productive, and I got my massive crochet project done. So much win! Lets see how I did.
Week 44 Goals Check:
- Stay Hydrated – A – I drank all the water and logged it.
- Maintain a 500-calorie per day deficit – A – I even maintained on date night!
- 10,000 steps a day – B – So proud, I hit 10k six times this week!
- Do The Step workout at least 3 times this week. – F – Just didn’t have it in me this week.
- Get out of my chair for a spin around the block three time a day – A – Sticking with it. It keeps me sane.
- Meditate four times per week – C – I need to clean my office… I don’t like to meditate in clutter.
- Reflect on my goals every day and keep my vision board updated – A – No problemo!
- Keep posting on my blog and Facebook, posting my Fitbit Dashboard everyday – A – Lots of posting, including those 10k posts!
- One hiking/adventure day per week – F – No adventures this week, my weekend was pretty booked with cooking and house chores.
- Lose 1 pound per week – D – I only lost .2 pounds this week. Kind of bummed for all the work I felt I did, but I will take it!
Week 45 Goals:
- Stay Hydrated
- Maintain a 500-calorie per day deficit
- 10,000 steps a day
- Do The Step workout at least 3 times this week.
- Get out of my chair for a spin around the block three time a day
- Meditate four times per week
- Reflect on my goals every day and keep my vision board updated
- Keep posting on my blog and Facebook, posting my Fitbit Dashboard everyday
- One hiking/adventure day per week
- Lose 1 pound per week
I feel like I had a very good week. I really worked hard to hit those 10k days. I’m sore, but it’s getting a little easier. I’m going to go dancing for a Prince tribute night, I will be shaking my ass and racking up those steps, can’t wait! I’m going to keep on focusing on hitting those 10k days and throw in those step workouts. I need to get that blood pumping! Thanks for checking in guys, I can’t believe I have been doing this for almost a year now. It doesn’t seem that long. I’m going to have to do something special on my blog for that one year date. Well thats all for now, thanks for checking in, you guys rock!