Welcome back! Today we are going to be reviewing my week 45 summary. My week started out strong. It felt good to be back in full force, then my week ended up craping out do to an injury. Blah, you just can’t win sometimes. I stepped off a curb, didn’t see a rock there, landed on in and rolled my ankle pretty bad. I have been off of it for the last few days trying to get it to heal up so I can get back at it! Lets check out what I did get done this week.
Week 45 Goals Check
- Stay Hydrated – A – This one is so easy.
- Maintain a 500-calorie per day deficit – B – I over did it on some of Athena’s homemade chicken fettucini alfredo one night, couldn’t help it. It had to be done =)
- 10,000 steps a day – C – I got three days in there.
- Do The Step workout at least 3 times this week. – F – Nada
- Get out of my chair for a spin around the block three time a day – C – I was doing really well with this one until my little accident.
- Meditate four times per week – A – Deep cleansing breaths. Feels so good!
- Reflect on my goals every day and keep my vision board updated – A – Keeping my focus.
- Keep posting on my blog and Facebook, posting my Fitbit Dashboard everyday – A – I made some good post, which included one 17k step day!
- One hiking/adventure day per week – A – Wasn’t hiking, but I still will concider it an adventure. Me and my friend Coni attended the Prince music video tribute night and danced our asses off. Good music, good people watching and tons of fun. So much sweat happened!
- Lose 1 pound per week – F – Not shocked, I didn’t lose any weight and I didn’t gain any weight.
Week 46 Goals:
- Heal up! My ankle is still pretty sore, it’s been hard to stay down, but I know if I don’t, it’s just going to take me alot longer.
- Stay Hydrated
- Maintain a 500-calorie per day deficit
- 10,000 steps a day when I’m healed up!
- Do The Step workout at least 3 times this week.
- Get out of my chair for a spin around the block three time a day
- Meditate four times per week
- Reflect on my goals every day and keep my vision board updated
- Keep posting on my blog and Facebook, posting my Fitbit Dashboard everyday
- One hiking/adventure day per week
- Lose 1 pound per week
Well there you have it, I started out strong, but didn’t have such hot luck with the ankle roll. Nothing I can really do about it other then heal up and get back at it when ever I can. Shouldn’t be much longer, I hope. Have a good week everyone! Thank you so much for checking in and reading about week 45, I will see you all next week!