Hey guys, welcome back!
I don’t have much to talk about this week since the ankle injury kept me down most of the week. I wasn’t able to start moving again until last Saturday. Over the weekend, I managed to rack up 5k steps a day and then on Tuesday, I made it up to 7k, but the ankle was yelling at me afterwards. Definitely doing much better tho! Here is the break down…
Week 46 Goals Check:
- Heal up! My ankle is still pretty sore, it’s been hard to stay down, but I know if I don’t, it’s just going to take me a lot longer. –A– I kept off of it and let it heal. That was a hard thing to do =)
- Stay Hydrated –A– I drank all the water and then some.
- Maintain a 500-calorie per day deficit –B– I missed one day… BBQ ribs FTW!
- 10,000 steps a day when I’m healed up! –F– No 10k days this week, but understandable
- Do The Step workout at least 3 times this week. –F– I probably should have taken this off last weeks goals.
- Get out of my chair for a spin around the block three time a day –A– I did try to move some.
- Meditate four times per week –A– Got in 5 days this week!
- Reflect on my goals every day and keep my vision board updated –A– Done deal
- Keep posting on my blog and Facebook, posting my Fitbit Dashboard everyday -C– I did have some posts up there, but not the usual amount.
- One hiking/adventure day per week –A– I went strawberry picking on Saturday, I think that counts!
- Lose 1 pound per week –F– I gained .3 pounds this week, I guess that could have been worse.
Week 47 Goals:
- Stay Hydrated
- Maintain a 500-calorie per day deficit
- 10,000 steps a day when I’m healed up!
- Get out of my chair for a spin around the block three time a day
- Meditate four times per week
- Reflect on my goals every day and keep my vision board updated
- Keep posting on my blog and Facebook, posting my Fitbit Dashboard everyday
- One hiking/adventure day per week
- Lose 1 pound per week
Okay, so now that I am on the mend, you will see me out there moving. I’m glad the sun is out and the weather has warmed up, that is going to help me a lot. I’m much more active when the weather is good. I have also been giving a lot of thought to shaking things up a bit. Walking is good, but I think it is time for me to do more. I just have to figure out what that is going to be, because if I hate it, you know I’m not going to do it. So I’m in the midst of figuring out what I can do, like and make it sustainable. Well thats a wrap for this week. Thanks for checking in. You guys rock!