Hello everyone, welcome back! We are at week 49 of the long journey. It’s been a fantastic week. I’m feeling pretty good about what I have done this week. Here is the breakdown.
Week 48 Goals Check:
- Stay Hydrated -A- I drank tons of water
- Maintain a 500-calorie per day deficit -A- Nailed it!
- 10,000 steps a day -D- I got in three days. I only got one day in there
- Get out of my chair for a spin around the block three time a day -B- I need to better here. I have been very focused and busy at work, but not so much that I can’t afford to get up and walk around.
- Meditate four times per week -A- Done!
- Go to the gym at least three times this week. -A- Fuck yes, I did!
- Reflect on my goals every day and keep my vision board updated -A- Daily!
- Keep posting on my blog and Facebook, posting my Fitbit Dashboard everyday -A- Only one 10k steps post, but lots of other posts!
- One hiking/adventure day per week -A- Hiked up to Upper Horse Tail Falls with a group of friends. It was only a .8 mile hike, but it was all up hill!
- Lose 1 pound per week -F- No loss, no gain…. WTF?!?!
Week 49 Goals:
- Stay Hydrated
- Maintain a 500-calorie per day deficit
- 10,000 steps a day
- Get out of my chair for a spin around the block three time a day
- Meditate four times per week
- Go to the gym at least 3 times this week
- Reflect on my goals every day and keep my vision board updated
- Keep posting on my blog and Facebook, posting my Fitbit Dashboard everyday
- One hiking/adventure day per week
- Lose 1 pound per week
There you have it. I didn’t get my 10k steps per day, but I haven’t been being lazy about it either, I’m still getting lots of walks in, I’m just still trying to get my stamina up with it since I have been hitting the gym. I am very happy and excited about hitting my gym goal for the second week in a row, that one is super tough for me, but I’m doing it. I have my workouts dialed in and I’m starting to get in a groove. Just need to keep this up to make it a habit that I look forward to doing, not there yet.
The hike this weekend was beautiful, but pretty challenging for me. It was a total 0f .8 miles, .4 of that straight up 400 feet. It took everything I had to truck up the side of that mountain, but I did it! It was totally worth it, so gorgeous.
This week I’m going to keep striving to get my 10k a day back and continue to goto the gym. I’m focusing on the gym more because I think it will do me more good in the long run, but I don’t want to ditch the walking, that is good for me too!
I’m not sure what to think about not losing any weight this week. I feel like I have been working my ass off. I know this is the long journey, not the you lose all the weight in a week journey, but come on, give me something! Oh well, I will keep working hard and fighting the fight! Well, that is all for now folks, tune in next week for a new installment of the long journey. Love you guys!