Welcome to my week 50 summary of my long journey. Holy crap, week 50! Almost an entire year, wow. I had a very good week. I am super proud of what I have accomplished, I have been working hard! Here is the break down
Week 49 Goals Check:
- Stay Hydrated -A- I consumed all the water
- Maintain a 500-calorie per day deficit -B- I missed one day, but still logged it all.
- 10,000 steps a day -C- I jumped up from 1 day to three days this week!
- Get out of my chair for a spin around the block three time a day -B- I can still do a little better on this one, I need to set more alarms on the Fitbit, maybe that will help me out.
- Meditate four times per week -A- Nailed it!
- Go to the gym at least three times this week. -A- It was hard, but I did it!
- Reflect on my goals every day and keep my vision board updated -A- Done!
- Keep posting on my blog and Facebook, posting my Fitbit Dashboard everyday -A- I got in lots of posts this week
- One hiking/adventure day per week -F- No hikes this week, but I did got to a bachelorette party, can I count that as an adventure day?
- Lose 1 pound per week -D- I only lost .2 pounds… I’m working hard, come on!
Week 49 Goals:
- Stay Hydrated
- Maintain a 500-calorie per day deficit
- 10,000 steps a day
- Get out of my chair for a spin around the block three time a day
- Meditate four times per week
- Go to the gym at least 3 times this week
- Reflect on my goals every day and keep my vision board updated
- Keep posting on my blog and Facebook, posting my Fitbit Dashboard everyday
- One hiking/adventure day per week
- Lose 1 pound per week
This was a very challenging week for me, but I made it. Work has been insanely busy, and I’m getting pulled in many directions, but I’m actually liking it. The down side of this is that it sucks up my energy and focus and when it’s time to get to they gym or start moving it was really hard. So I am super proud of myself for plowing through it. I also go in three 10k days in there this week, up from last week so that is getting better. I’m hoping if I can just keep this up that I will get the hang of it. I’m not sure what to think of only losing .2 pounds this week. I feel like I’m working so hard. It’s so hard to stay patient and focus, but I keep telling myself that this is the LONG journey. I have to believe in the good habits I’m creating that will stay with me for the long haul. Well thats it for now. It’s going to be another fast and furious week both in my work life and personal life, so many things going on right now. I am going to get through this, I can do this because I have all of your love and support. Thank you!
Here is a good one for you, this is my “I’m so fucking done with this workout” gym face.