Welcome to week 51! I’m almost there, a whole year, wow! I had an okay week. My work life and personal life were beyond crazy this week, I think everything caught up with me a little bit and nuked some of my energy. Lets see how I did.
Week 50 Goals Check:
- Stay Hydrated -A- Done!
- Maintain a 500-calorie per day deficit -B- Took a trip to the Rheinlander with some friends for non stop fondue and sausage… that will catch up with you =)
- 10,000 steps a day -C- I got in 4 days this week, that is improvement from last week.
- Get out of my chair for a spin around the block three time a day -C- Not too good at this one last week. Basically been getting to work and sitting in front of the computer and before you know it, it’s time to go home. Almost completely ignoring my Fitbit alarm.
- Meditate four times per week -A- Deep, cleansing breaths, this is keeping me sane.
- Go to the gym at least three times this week. -D- I only made it one day this week. Blah!
- Reflect on my goals every day and keep my vision board updated -C- Wasn’t very focused on this this week.
- Keep posting on my blog and Facebook, posting my Fitbit Dashboard everyday -B- I got in some post this week, just not as many as I wanted.
- One hiking/adventure day per week -F- Not jack shit in this department.
- Lose 1 pound per week -F- No loss, no gain… Damn you fondue!
Week 52 Goals:
- Stay Hydrated
- 10,000 steps a day
- Meditate four times per week
- Keep posting on my blog and Facebook, posting my Fitbit Dashboard everyday
- One hiking/adventure day per week
- Lose 1 pound per week
Okay, so no quite the week I wanted to have, but I will own it. It isn’t total horrible, but still. I have been working on some huge projects at work that have been keeping our team jumping non-stop. Those are going to be wrapping up in the next week, so hopefully moving that stress out of my life will free up some of my energy. On the personal side with the holidays, prepping for a camping trip and just normal every day things, it’s also been a little busy on that side.
If you noticed, I tweaked my goals a little bit for this week. As of tomorrow afternoon, I am on vacation! Packing my shit and headed out camping with a group of my best buds. I won’t have access to a gym and regular cell service to be posting regularly, but I will be moving around, getting some steps in, drinking lots of water and my focus will be on relaxing, having a good time and recharging my batteries.
Thats all for now everyone, thank you so much for stopping by. Next week will be my one year anniversary update, I can’t wait! See you then!