Not much to report this week. I had a really off week, or at least it felt that way. Work has been really busy this week. I wouldn’t say it was stressful, but it was very challenging. I was pretty much just mentall wiped out when o got home and just wanted to check out. I did get some good steps in, but didn’t get any 10k days in there. I was supposed to go to the beach Saturday, but I woke up with a sore throats and decided it was best to lay low because I didn’t want to risk getting sick. I feel much better today, I think I was just exhausted. Let’s see the break down for this week.
Week 10 Goals Check:
- Stay hydrated “A” I could do a better job logging what I drink, but I know I drink plenty of fluids.
- 10,000 steps per day “F” No 10k days this week =(
- Track all my food intake and maintain a minimum of a 500 calorie per day deficit “B” I went over one day, but I logged everything.
- Keep moving throughout the day – Get out of my chair at work for a walk a minimum of three times per day “C” Need to do better here. I got sucked into work and spent a lot of times at my desk and sitting in meetings all week.
- Meditate 4 times per week “A” Nailed it!
- Post on my blog and get those 10k posts up on Facebook “D” I didn’t get any 10k posts up, but I did get a couple moving posts up.
- Reflect on my goals daily “D” Hardly, I bombed this one.
- One hiking and/or adventure this week. “F” No adventures this week.
- Lose one pound per week. “F” Crap, I gained 1.2 pounds this week. Grrrrrrrrr
Week 11 Goals:
- Stay hydrated
- 10,000 steps per day
- Track all my food intake and maintain a minimum of a 500 calorie per day deficit
- Keep moving throughout the day – Get out of my chair at work for a walk a minimum of three times per day
- Meditate 4 times per week
- Post on my blog and get those 10k posts up on Facebook
- Reflect on my goals daily
- One hiking and/or adventure this week.
- Lose one pound per week.
There it is, not a very good week. I’m hoping I can take it down a notch this week at work and not let it get this best of me. Last week, my husband has been giving me rides to work so I could get there a little early to,get a jumpstart on the day without taking a hit on my sleep to have to get up earlier to catch a train. Very sweet, but I need to get out there a start walking every morning again. I will be focusing on that this week to get that step count up. Well that is all for now. Wish me luck this week, I think I am going to need it!