It feels like it has been extremely busy this week. I’m sitting here looking back at this week and I just can’t seem to figure out why. I guess work has been a little busy and I am learning some new things. Getting ready for a big wedding at the end of this month in which I am officiating! That is exciting. My sister in law has been building a dress for me for the event and we have been working on that at night. I am also crocheting a little mini jacket to go with it. Our oldest dog, Shelby hasn’t been doing well and that has kept us up a few nights. I guess it has been a little hectic and distracting this week! Well lets take a look and see how I did.
Year 1 Week 4 Goals Check:
- Stay hydrated – A I have been chugging all the water, feels good
- 10,000 steps per day – D – I hit 1 day of 10,000 steps.
- Track all my food intake and maintain a minimum of a 500 calorie per day deficit – A – Awesome week of food logging.
- Keep moving throughout the day – Get out of my chair at work for a walk a minimum of three times per day – B – I can do a little better here.
- Meditate 4 times per week – B – I only got 2 days of mediation in there this week.
- Do the exercises my doctor gave me daily to help my back – A – Still doing these, it really helps. My back is still getting stiff and sore at the end of the day, but I can live with that for now.
- Post on my blog and get those 10k posts up on Facebook – D – I need more 10k post up there!
- Reflect on my goals daily – C – I can do better, was not into it this week.
- One hiking and/or adventure this week. – F – No adventures this week.
- Lose one pound per week. -F- No loss, but no gain either, I will take it!
Year 1 Week 5 Goals:
- Stay hydrated
- 10,000 steps per day
- Track all my food intake and maintain a minimum of a 500 calorie per day deficit
- Keep moving throughout the day – Get out of my chair at work for a walk a minimum of three times per day
- Meditate 4 times per week
- Do the exercises my doctor gave me daily to help my back
- Post on my blog and get those 10k posts up on Facebook
- Reflect on my goals daily
- One hiking and/or adventure this week.
- Lose one pound per week.
Not a stellar week, but it turns out I do have a lot of things in the hopper right now that have been a little distracting. I am going to suck it up this week and get my focus back. I’m going to stick with my core goal and I am going kick ass this week. I appreciate you all being there for me and keeping me honest during this endeavor. I couldn’t do this without you. See you all next week!