Welcome back for this week’s installment of Marci’s long journey. I feel better about this week, I have been putting in some better effort and better focus. I didn’t hit all the goals, but making good strides towards them. This week was also a bit crazy, but I think I held it together really well. Picked up a stomach bug that knocked me down for a couple of days and then on of our pups picked up something and has been pooping non stop… so much fun this week! Well, lets see what I did manage to get done this week.
Week 8 Goals Check:
- Stay hydrated -A-
- 10,000 steps per day – D- I didn’t hit any 10k markers this week, but I have come close.
- Track all my food intake and maintain a minimum of a 500 calorie per day deficit -B- Much better this week. I tracked every day and only miss the 500 calorie deficit once this week.
- Keep moving throughout the day – Get out of my chair at work for a walk a minimum of three times per day -C- Kind of hit and miss this week.
- Meditate 4 times per week -B- I got three days in
- Post on my blog and get those 10k posts up on Facebook -D- No 10k posts, but I did get a couple of other activity posts in this week.
- Reflect on my goals daily -C- This one was a little hit and miss with other things going on.
- One hiking and/or adventure this week. -A- Me and the hubs got to escape to the beach for a 2.25 mile walk this last weekend. It was great!
- Lose one pound per week. -D- I didn’t lose any weight, but I didn’t gain anything this week, YAY!
Week 9 Goals:
- Stay hydrated
- 10,000 steps per day
- Track all my food intake and maintain a minimum of a 500 calorie per day deficit
- Keep moving throughout the day – Get out of my chair at work for a walk a minimum of three times per day
- Meditate 4 times per week
- Post on my blog and get those 10k posts up on Facebook
- Reflect on my goals daily
- One hiking and/or adventure this week.
- Lose one pound per week.
Feeling good about making some progress this week, especially with all that is going on. I’m looking forward to improving more this week. Hoping things calm down a little bit on the home front this week as well. That will help. Thanks for stopping by, look forward to reporting into you all next week.