Hi everyone! Did ya miss me?
Not sure if you all noticed, but I didn’t post on my blog last Wednesday. I decided to move my post to match up with the beginning of the week which is Sunday. With work and life, I was starting to feel rushed getting something up mid week, so I thought maybe doing it on Sunday might be a little better.
Now on with my week. I had a pretty good week! I am making progress and getting things back on track. I have been moving and grooving, logging food and tweaking my diet a little bit. Lets break it down!
Week 9 Goals Check:
- Stay hydrated -A- Nailed it!
- 10,000 steps per day -C- I got 5 days in this week, progress!
- Track all my food intake and maintain a minimum of a 500 calorie per day deficit -B- I tracked every day, but I did go over one day.
- Keep moving throughout the day – Get out of my chair at work for a walk a minimum of three times per day -A- I have been making a big effort in this department and getting out of my chair for a quick spin around the block. A few times, I even did some trips up and down the stairs at work!
- Meditate 4 times per week -B- Got them all in there this last week
- Post on my blog and get those 10k posts up on Facebook -B- Way more 10k posts then the prior week.
- Reflect on my goals daily -A– I’m feeling way more focused.
- One hiking and/or adventure this week. -F- No adventures this week. Need to work on this one
- Lose one pound per week. -C- I lost .2 pounds this week, it’s not a pound but I’m really stoked to see the scale moving the other direction!
Week 10 Goals:
- Stay hydrated
- 10,000 steps per day
- Track all my food intake and maintain a minimum of a 500 calorie per day deficit
- Keep moving throughout the day – Get out of my chair at work for a walk a minimum of three times per day
- Meditate 4 times per week
- Post on my blog and get those 10k posts up on Facebook
- Reflect on my goals daily
- One hiking and/or adventure this week.
- Lose one pound per week.
Feeling pretty good about the last week. I’m making some real progress on getting those 10k steps a day in there. This last week, I have been making protein smoothies for breakfast. I have a recipe for a Mexican Mocha protein shake that I absolutely love. So tasty! This week, I am going to continue to focus on getting the 10k steps per day and continue making my breakfast shakes. The shakes have been terrific for fueling up in the morning and giving me some awesome energy. I’m so happy the scale finally moved in my favor this week, so much awesome! Okay, thats it for now, I will see you all next Sunday! Have a great week everyone!